Anti-Cezanne antibody (ab118387)
- Product nameAnti-Cezanne antibodySee all Cezanne primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to Cezanne
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-P, Sandwich ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment of Human Cezanne (amino acids 759-859) with proprietary tag, 11kDa. (NP_064590.2).
- Positive controlHuman endometrium tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C or lower. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab118387 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 93 kDa.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 3 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionHas deubiquitinating activity that is directed towards 'Lys-48' or 'Lys-63'-linked polyubiquitin chains. Hydrolyzes both linear and branched forms of polyubiquitin. Negative regulator of nuclear factor NF-kappa-B.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Abundant in kidney, heart and fetal liver. Expressed differentially among B-cells at distinct developmental stages. Higher expression seen in primary immature B-cells as compared to the mature cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C64 family.
Contains 1 A20-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 OTU domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
- Cellular zinc finger anti NF kappa B protein antibodyCellular zinc finger anti-NF-kappa-B protein antibodyCEZANNE antibody
- HGNC:16683 antibodyOTU domain containing protein 7B antibodyOTU domain-containing protein 7B antibodyOTU7B_HUMAN antibodyOTUD7B antibodyZA20D1 antibodyZinc finger A20 domain containing protein 1 antibodyZinc finger A20 domain-containing protein 1 antibodyZinc finger protein Cezanne antibody
Anti-Cezanne antibody images
Anti-Cezanne antibody (ab118387) at 5 µg/ml + Recombinant immunogen at 0.2 µg
Predicted band size : 93 kDa
ab118387, at 3 ug/ml, staining Cezanne in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human endometrium tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Detection limit for ab118387 is 0.3 ng/ml as a capture antibody.
References for Anti-Cezanne antibody (ab118387)
ab118387 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.