Anti-Chemerin antibody (ab72965)
- Product nameAnti-Chemerin antibodySee all Chemerin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse polyclonal to Chemerin
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length Human Chemerin protein (NP_002880.1, 1 a.a. ~ 163 a.a).
- Positive controlChemerin transfected 293T cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab72965 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa.|
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in skin (basal and suprabasal layers of the epidermis, hair follicles and endothelial cells). Also found in pancreas, liver, spleen, prostate, ovary, small intestine and colon.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- HP10433 antibodyRAR responsive protein TIG2 antibodyRAR-responsive protein TIG2 antibody
- RARR2_HUMAN antibodyRARRES2 antibodyRetinoic acid receptor responder (tazarotene induced) 2 antibodyRetinoic acid receptor responder protein 2 antibodyTazarotene induced gene 2 protein antibodyTazarotene-induced gene 2 protein antibodyTIG2 antibody
Anti-Chemerin antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Chemerin antibody (ab72965) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Chemerin transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 19 kDa
Observed band size : 15 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
ICC/IF image of ab72965 stained MCF7 cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab72965, 5µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was ab96879, DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) used at a 1/250 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
References for Anti-Chemerin antibody (ab72965)
This product has been referenced in:
- Sell H et al. Chemerin is a novel adipocyte-derived factor inducing insulin resistance in primary human skeletal muscle cells. Diabetes 58:2731-40 (2009). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 19720798) »