Chicken-Erythrocyte Nuclear Lysate (ab45274)
- Product nameChicken-Erythrocyte Nuclear Lysate
- General notesab45274 can be thawed in a cold room and dialysed into any chosen protein buffer without glycerol (unless refreezing is needed). If the Mg2Cl2 is not needed it should be removed before using buffers that could cause precipitation of magnesium salts.
ab45274 contains Benzamidine Hydrochloride and a MSDS can be supplied upon request.
- Storage instructionsAliquot and store at -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 70mM Potassium chloride, 35mM Di-Potassium Hydrogen Ortho Phosphate, 35mM Potassium Di-Hydrogen Ortho Phosphate, 3.5mM Magnesium chloride, 2.5mM Benzamidine Hydrochloride
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Purification Notesab45274 protein extract was extracted gently under native conditions from chicken-erythrocyte nuclei (proprietery method, see also datasheet ab45273).
- Research Areas
Chicken-Erythrocyte Nuclear Lysate images
ab45274 protein extract was purified gently under native conditions from chicken-erythrocyte nuclei (proprietary method). Lane 2 of the above SDS-PAGE shows ab45274, derived from the nuclei of ab45273, demonstrating that the lysate has little or no histone contamination. Lane 1 shows proteins acid-extracted from chicken erythrocyte nuclei (see ab45273 for protocol).
References for Chicken-Erythrocyte Nuclear Lysate (ab45274)
ab45274 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.