Chicken-Erythrocyte Nuclear Lysate (ab45274)
- Product nameChicken-Erythrocyte Nuclear Lysate
- General notesab45274 can be thawed in a cold room and dialysed into any chosen protein buffer without glycerol (unless refreezing is needed). If the Mg2Cl2 is not needed it should be removed before using buffers that could cause precipitation of magnesium salts.
ab45274 contains Benzamidine Hydrochloride and a MSDS can be supplied upon request.
- Storage instructionsAliquot and store at -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 70mM Potassium chloride, 35mM Di-Potassium Hydrogen Ortho Phosphate, 35mM Potassium Di-Hydrogen Ortho Phosphate, 3.5mM Magnesium chloride, 2.5mM Benzamidine Hydrochloride
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Purification Notesab45274 protein extract was extracted gently under native conditions from chicken-erythrocyte nuclei (proprietery method, see also datasheet ab45273).
- Research Areas
- Backgroundab45274 provides 3mg of chick-erythrocyte nuclear lysate. Over 500 proteins have been identified in a previous batch by mass spectrometry including HDAC1, HDAC2 and SWI/SNF chromatin remodelling proteins. In addition a highly-enriched HMG fraction could be extracted and HMG1 and HMG2/2A purified. The requirement for high yields of ultra pure proteins for X-ray crystallography studies and mass-spectrometry studies has stimulated a development programme to purify proteins from the nuclei of chick erythrocytes under very gentle conditions. ab45274 is a native protein nuclear extract prepared without denaturation, with all the naturally occurring variants and post-translational modifications present.
Chicken-Erythrocyte Nuclear Lysate images
ab45274 protein extract was purified gently under native conditions from chicken-erythrocyte nuclei (proprietary method). Lane 2 of the above SDS-PAGE shows ab45274, derived from the nuclei of ab45273, demonstrating that the lysate has little or no histone contamination. Lane 1 shows proteins acid-extracted from chicken erythrocyte nuclei (see ab45273 for protocol).
References for Chicken-Erythrocyte Nuclear Lysate (ab45274)
ab45274 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.