Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (25nm Gold) (ab41494)
- Product nameGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (25nm Gold)See all IgY secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesChicken
- Tested applicationsElectron Microscopy more details
Chicken IgG whole molecule.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis product has been immuno-affinity purified and immuno cross-absorbed to reduce non-specific reactions. The activity of each lot is determined using a dot-spot test system [Moeremans et al., J. Immunol., Methods 74, (1984), 353.]
- Conjugation notesThis product is an immunogold reagent built around colloidal gold particles of 6nm. The particle population is monodisperse and thus shows minimal size variation and overlap. Typically, the coeffiecient of variance for the 6nm particle size conjugate is less than 12%.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab41494 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Light Microscopy: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (25nm Gold) (ab41494)
ab41494 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.