Rabbit anti-Chicken IgY H&L (FITC) secondary antibody (ab6749)
- Product nameRabbit anti-Chicken IgY H&L (FITC) secondary antibodySee all IgY secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (FITC)
- Target speciesChicken
- Tested applicationsImmunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, ELISA more details
chicken IgY whole molecule
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage buffer0.01M Na phosphate, 0.25M NaCl, pH7.6, 0.05% Na azide, 0.01% Thimerisol, 15mg/ml BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using chicken IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
- Conjugation notesDiaminotriazinylaminofluorescein (DTAF) (Molecular Weight 530 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.3 moles DTAF per mole of Rabbit IgG
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6749 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Immunomicroscopy||IM: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/1000 - 1/5000. PubMed: 18983843|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/50000.|
References for Rabbit anti-Chicken IgY H&L (FITC) secondary antibody (ab6749)
This product has been referenced in:
- Kuo YC et al. Capillary electrophoresis of bone marrow stromal cells with uptake of heparin-functionalized poly(lactide-co-glycolide) nanoparticles during differentiation towards neurons. Electrophoresis 31:315-23 (2010). ICC/IF . Read more (PubMed: 20084630) »
- Tomasi ML et al. S-adenosylmethionine regulates apurinic/apyrimidinic endonuclease 1 stability: implication in hepatocarcinogenesis. Gastroenterology 136:1025-36 (2009). ICC/IF . Read more (PubMed: 18983843) »