Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (HRP) (ab6877)
- Product nameGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (HRP)See all IgY secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesChicken
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, Dot Blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, WB more details
chicken IgY whole molecule
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.164% Sodium phosphate, 0.812% Sodium chloride
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using chicken IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
- Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6877 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/1000 - 1/10000.|
|Dot Blot||Dot: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Immunomicroscopy||IM: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: 1/2000 - 1/20000. PubMed: 16543490|
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (HRP) images
References for Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (HRP) (ab6877)
This product has been referenced in:
- Stanton RJ et al. Reconstruction of the complete human cytomegalovirus genome in a BAC reveals RL13 to be a potent inhibitor of replication. J Clin Invest 120:3191-208 (2010). WB . Read more (PubMed: 20679731) »
- Wang X et al. Mitochondrial degeneration and not apoptosis is the primary cause of embryonic lethality in ceramide transfer protein mutant mice. J Cell Biol 184:143-58 (2009). WB . Read more (PubMed: 19139267) »