Chicken polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Human IgG - H&L (Biotin) (ab112452)
- Product nameChicken polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Human IgG - H&L (Biotin)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesHuman
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, IHC-P, ELISA, WB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99.71% PBS, 0.2% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Biotin.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab112452 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/200 - 1/1000.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/500 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/20000 - 1/400000. as primary antibody|
|WB||WB: 1/20000 - 1/400000. with chemiluminescent detection.|
References for Chicken polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Human IgG - H&L (Biotin) (ab112452)
ab112452 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.