Anti-Chromogranin A antibody [23A1] (ab36997)
- Product nameAnti-Chromogranin A antibody [23A1]See all Chromogranin A primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [23A1] to Chromogranin A
- Tested applicationsWB, Sandwich ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant human CGA protein purified from E.coli.
- Positive controlBosc23 cell lysate transfected with myc/His-CGA. Human adrenal gland tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, HEPES, 0.15M Sodium chloride, 0.01X BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number23A1
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab36997 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 65-78 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa).|
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Rabbit polyclonal to Chromogranin A (ab17064). For sandwich ELISA, use this antibody as Capture with ab17064 as Detection.|
- FunctionPancreastatin strongly inhibits glucose induced insulin release from the pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the chromogranin/secretogranin protein family.
modificationsSulfated on tyrosine residues and/or contains sulfated glycans.
O-glycosylated with core 1 or possibly core 8 glycans.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. Neuroendocrine and endocrine secretory granules.
- beta Granin antibodyCGA antibodyCHG A antibody
- CHGA antibodyChromogranin A parathyroid secretory protein 1 antibodyChromogranin A precursor antibodyChromograninA antibodyCMGA_HUMAN antibodyER-37 antibodyPancreastatin antibodyParastatin antibodyParathyroid secretory protein 1 antibodyPituitary secretory protein I antibodySP I antibodySP-I antibodySP1 antibodySPI antibodyVasostatin antibodyVasostatin I antibodyVasostatin II antibody
Anti-Chromogranin A antibody [23A1] images
Standard Curve for Chromogranin A (Analyte: ab85486) dilution range 1pg/ml to 1ug/ml using Capture Antibody Mouse monoclonal [23A1] to Chromogranin A (ab36997) at 1ug/ml and Detector Antibody Rabbit polyclonal to Chromogranin A (ab17064) at 0.5ug/ml. Concentration of ab17064 may vary from lot to lot; please use this curve as guideline.
All lanes : Anti-Chromogranin A antibody [23A1] (ab36997)
Lane 1 : Bosc23 cell lysate
Lane 2 : Bosc23 cell lysate transfected with myc/His-CGA
Lane 3 : Human adrenal gland
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
anti-mouse IgG -HRP
Predicted band size : 51 kDa
Observed band size : 68-75 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Chromogranin A antibody [23A1] (ab36997)
ab36997 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.