Anti-Chromogranin A antibody, prediluted (ab75939)
- Product nameAnti-Chromogranin A antibody, predilutedSee all Chromogranin A primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Chromogranin A, prediluted
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Rabbit, Human, Pig, Monkey
Recombinant protein encoding human Chromogranin A
- Positive controlHuman pancreas tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 0.5 mol/L Tris HCl, pH 7.6
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesaffinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab75939 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Note: Staining of formalin-fixed tissues REQUIRES boiling tissue sections in 10mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 min.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPancreastatin strongly inhibits glucose induced insulin release from the pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the chromogranin/secretogranin protein family.
modificationsSulfated on tyrosine residues and/or contains sulfated glycans.
O-glycosylated with core 1 or possibly core 8 glycans.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. Neuroendocrine and endocrine secretory granules.
- beta Granin antibodyCGA antibodyCHG A antibody
- CHGA antibodyChromogranin A parathyroid secretory protein 1 antibodyChromogranin A precursor antibodyChromograninA antibodyCMGA_HUMAN antibodyER-37 antibodyPancreastatin antibodyParastatin antibodyParathyroid secretory protein 1 antibodyPituitary secretory protein I antibodySP I antibodySP-I antibodySP1 antibodySPI antibodyVasostatin antibodyVasostatin I antibodyVasostatin II antibody
References for Anti-Chromogranin A antibody, prediluted (ab75939)
ab75939 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.