Anti-Cip4 antibody [EPR1966(2)] (ab108277)
- Product nameAnti-Cip4 antibody [EPR1966(2)]See all Cip4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR1966(2)] to Cip4
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human Cip4
- Positive controlJAR; HepG2; TF1 or HeLa cell lysates
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEPR1966(2)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab108277 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 80 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 68 kDa).|
- FunctionRequired for translocation of GLUT4 to the plasma membrane in response to insulin signaling (By similarity). Required to coordinate membrane tubulation with reorganization of the actin cytoskeleton during endocytosis. Binds to lipids such as phosphatidylinositol 4,5-bisphosphate and phosphatidylserine and promotes membrane invagination and the formation of tubules. Also promotes CDC42-induced actin polymerization by recruiting WASL/N-WASP which in turn activates the Arp2/3 complex. Actin polymerization may promote the fission of membrane tubules to form endocytic vesicles. Required for the formation of podosomes, actin-rich adhesion structures specific to monocyte-derived cells. May be required for the lysosomal retention of FASLG/FASL.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain, colon, heart, kidney, liver, lung, megakaryocyte, ovary, pancreas, peripheral blood lymphocytes, placenta, prostate, skeletal muscle, small intestine, spleen, testis, thymus and trachea.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FNBP1 family.
Contains 1 FCH domain.
Contains 1 REM (Hr1) repeat.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
modificationsTyrosine phosphorylated. Also phosphorylated by PKA.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > perinuclear region and Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cytoplasm > cell cortex. Lysosome. Golgi apparatus. Cell membrane. Cell projection > phagocytic cup. Translocates to the plasma membrane in response to insulin stimulation, and this may require active RHOQ (By similarity). Localizes to cortical regions coincident with F-actin, to lysosomes and to sites of phagocytosis in macrophages. Also localizes to the Golgi, and this requires AKAP9.
- Entrez Gene: 9322 Human
- Entrez Gene: 106628 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 116717 Rat
- Omim: 604504 Human
- SwissProt: Q15642 Human
- SwissProt: Q8BJ71 Mouse
- SwissProt: Q8R433 Mouse
- SwissProt: Q8BTR8 Mouse
- SwissProt: Q99LI0 Mouse
- SwissProt: Q8CJ53 Mouse
- SwissProt: Q6P744 Rat
- SwissProt: P97531 Rat
- Unigene: 515094 Human
- Unigene: 37368 Mouse
- Unigene: 10814 Rat
- Cdc42 interacting protein 4 antibodyCdc42 interaction protein 4 long isoform antibodyCdc42-interacting protein 4 antibody
- CG11341 antibodyCG15015 PA antibodyCip 4 antibodyCIP4_HUMAN antibodyDCIP4 antibodyhSTP antibodyProtein Felic antibodySalt tolerant protein antibodySalt tolerator antibodySTOT antibodySTP antibodyThyroid hormone receptor interactor 10 antibodyThyroid receptor interacting protein 10 antibodyThyroid receptor-interacting protein 10 antibodyTR-interacting protein 10 antibodyTRIP 10 antibodyTRIP-10 antibodytrip10 antibodyTruncated Cdc42 interaction protein 4 antibody
Anti-Cip4 antibody [EPR1966(2)] images
All lanes : Anti-Cip4 antibody [EPR1966(2)] (ab108277) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : JAR lysate
Lane 2 : HepG2 lysate
Lane 3 : TF1 lysate
Lane 4 : HeLa lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 68 kDa
References for Anti-Cip4 antibody [EPR1966(2)] (ab108277)
ab108277 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.