Anti-Cip4 antibody (ab56545)
- Product nameAnti-Cip4 antibodySee all Cip4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to Cip4
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment: YGLLSEAELE VVPIIAKCLE GMKVAANAVD PKNDSHVLIE LHKSGFARPG DVEFEDFSQP MNRAPSDSSL GTPSDGRPEL RGPGRSRTKR WPFGKKNKT, corresponding to amino acids 231-330 of Human Cip4
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab56545 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionRequired for translocation of GLUT4 to the plasma membrane in response to insulin signaling (By similarity). Required to coordinate membrane tubulation with reorganization of the actin cytoskeleton during endocytosis. Binds to lipids such as phosphatidylinositol 4,5-bisphosphate and phosphatidylserine and promotes membrane invagination and the formation of tubules. Also promotes CDC42-induced actin polymerization by recruiting WASL/N-WASP which in turn activates the Arp2/3 complex. Actin polymerization may promote the fission of membrane tubules to form endocytic vesicles. Required for the formation of podosomes, actin-rich adhesion structures specific to monocyte-derived cells. May be required for the lysosomal retention of FASLG/FASL.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain, colon, heart, kidney, liver, lung, megakaryocyte, ovary, pancreas, peripheral blood lymphocytes, placenta, prostate, skeletal muscle, small intestine, spleen, testis, thymus and trachea.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FNBP1 family.
Contains 1 FCH domain.
Contains 1 REM (Hr1) repeat.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
modificationsTyrosine phosphorylated. Also phosphorylated by PKA.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > perinuclear region and Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cytoplasm > cell cortex. Lysosome. Golgi apparatus. Cell membrane. Cell projection > phagocytic cup. Translocates to the plasma membrane in response to insulin stimulation, and this may require active RHOQ (By similarity). Localizes to cortical regions coincident with F-actin, to lysosomes and to sites of phagocytosis in macrophages. Also localizes to the Golgi, and this requires AKAP9.
- Cdc42 interacting protein 4 antibodyCdc42 interaction protein 4 long isoform antibodyCdc42-interacting protein 4 antibody
- CG11341 antibodyCG15015 PA antibodyCip 4 antibodyCIP4_HUMAN antibodyDCIP4 antibodyhSTP antibodyProtein Felic antibodySalt tolerant protein antibodySalt tolerator antibodySTOT antibodySTP antibodyThyroid hormone receptor interactor 10 antibodyThyroid receptor interacting protein 10 antibodyThyroid receptor-interacting protein 10 antibodyTR-interacting protein 10 antibodyTRIP 10 antibodyTRIP-10 antibodytrip10 antibodyTruncated Cdc42 interaction protein 4 antibody
Anti-Cip4 antibody images
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab56545 Cip4 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 37 kDa
References for Anti-Cip4 antibody (ab56545)
ab56545 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.