Anti-Claspin antibody (ab3720)
Publishing research using ab3720? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab3720 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Ho H et al. RhoJ regulates melanoma chemoresistance by suppressing pathways that sense DNA damage. Cancer Res 72:5516-28 (2012). PubMed: 22971344
- Yoshida K et al. CDC6 interaction with ATR regulates activation of a replication checkpoint in higher eukaryotic cells. J Cell Sci 123:225-35 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20048340
- Sourisseau T et al. Aurora-A expressing tumour cells are deficient for homology-directed DNA double strand-break repair and sensitive to PARP inhibition. EMBO Mol Med 2:130-42 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20373286
- Faustrup H et al. USP7 counteracts SCFbetaTrCP- but not APCCdh1-mediated proteolysis of Claspin. J Cell Biol 184:13-9 (2009). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 19124652
- Zhang J et al. Prevalence and functional analysis of sequence variants in the ATR checkpoint mediator Claspin. Mol Cancer Res 7:1510-6 (2009). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19737971
- Scorah J et al. A conserved proliferating cell nuclear antigen-interacting protein sequence in Chk1 is required for checkpoint function. J Biol Chem 283:17250-9 (2008). PubMed: 18448427
- Collis SJ et al. HCLK2 is essential for the mammalian S-phase checkpoint and impacts on Chk1 stability. Nat Cell Biol 9:391-401 (2007). PubMed: 17384638
- Smits VA et al. Rapid PIKK-dependent release of Chk1 from chromatin promotes the DNA-damage checkpoint response. Curr Biol 16:150-9 (2006). PubMed: 16360315
- Jazayeri A et al. ATM- and cell cycle-dependent regulation of ATR in response to DNA double-strand breaks. Nat Cell Biol 8:37-45 (2006). PubMed: 16327781
- Jiang K et al. Regulation of Chk1 includes chromatin association and 14-3-3 binding following phosphorylation on Ser-345. J Biol Chem 278:25207-17 (2003). PubMed: 12676962