Anti-Claspin antibody (ab94945)
- Product nameAnti-Claspin antibodySee all Claspin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Claspin
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 1126-1330 of Human Claspin (NM_022111).
- Positive control
- 293T cell lysate
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute in 200ul sterile H2O.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab94945 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 150 kDa.|
- FunctionRequired for checkpoint mediated cell cycle arrest in response to inhibition of DNA replication or to DNA damage induced by both ionizing and UV irradiation. Adapter protein which binds to BRCA1 and the checkpoint kinase CHEK1 and facilitates the ATR-dependent phosphorylation of both proteins. Can also bind specifically to branched DNA structures and may associate with S-phase chromatin following formation of the pre-replication complex (pre-RC). This may indicate a role for this protein as a sensor which monitors the integrity of DNA replication forks.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the claspin family.
- DomainThe C-terminus of the protein contains 3 potential CHEK1-binding motifs (CKB motifs). Potential phosphorylation sites within CKB motif 1 and CKB motif 2 are required for interaction with CHEK1.
modificationsPhosphorylated. Undergoes ATR-dependent phosphorylation by CHEK1 during activation of DNA replication or damage checkpoints. Phosphorylation by CSNK1G1/CK1 promotes CHEK1 binding.
Ubiquitinated by the anaphase promoting complex/cyclosome (APC/C) during G1 phase, leading to its degradation by the proteasome. Ubiquitination is mediated via its interaction with FZR1/CDH1. Following DNA damage, it is deubiquitinated by USP28 in G2 phase, preventing its degradation.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Claspin antibody
- claspin homolog (Xenopus laevis) antibody
- Claspin homolog antibody
- Clspn antibody
- CLSPN protein antibody
- CLSPN_HUMAN antibody
- hClaspin antibody
- Hu Claspin antibody
Anti-Claspin antibody images
Anti-Claspin antibody (ab94945) at 1/500 dilution + 293T cell lysate
Predicted band size : 150 kDa
References for Anti-Claspin antibody (ab94945)
ab94945 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.