Publishing research using ab109722? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab109722 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Machado AM et al. Helicobacter pylori infection affects mitochondrial function and DNA repair, thus, mediating genetic instability in gastric cells. Mech Ageing Dev N/A:N/A (2013).
- Ceusters JD et al. Effect of different kinds of anoxia/reoxygenation on the mitochondrial function and the free radicals production of cultured primary equine skeletal myoblasts. Res Vet Sci 95:870-8 (2013).
- Pennington K et al. Differential effects of wild-type and A53T mutant isoform of alpha-synuclein on the mitochondrial proteome of differentiated SH-SY5Y cells. J Proteome Res 9:2390-401 (2010).
- Ye H et al. Glutaredoxin 5 deficiency causes sideroblastic anemia by specifically impairing heme biosynthesis and depleting cytosolic iron in human erythroblasts. J Clin Invest 120:1749-61 (2010).
- Kashimshetty R et al. Underlying mitochondrial dysfunction triggers flutamide-induced oxidative liver injury in a mouse model of idiosyncratic drug toxicity. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 238:150-9 (2009).
- Nadanaciva S et al. Lateral-flow immunoassay for detecting drug-induced inhibition of mitochondrial DNA replication and mtDNA-encoded protein synthesis. J Immunol Methods 343:1-12 (2009).
- Vercauteren K et al. Short hairpin RNA-mediated silencing of PRC (PGC-1-related coactivator) results in a severe respiratory chain deficiency associated with the proliferation of aberrant mitochondria. J Biol Chem 284:2307-19 (2009).
- Shikuma CM et al. Mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation protein levels in peripheral blood mononuclear cells correlate with levels in subcutaneous adipose tissue within samples differing by HIV and lipoatrophy status. AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 24:1255-62 (2008).