Anti-Complex I subunit 8 kDa antibody [17C8E4E11 ] (ab110245)
- Product nameAnti-Complex I subunit 8 kDa antibody [17C8E4E11 ]
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [17C8E4E11 ] to Complex I subunit 8 kDa
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Human
Bovine Complex I subunit 8 kDa.
- Positive controlIsolated mitochondria from Human, Bovine, Rat and Mouse hearts.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesab110245 was produced in vitro using hybridomas grown in serum-free medium, and then purified by biochemical fractionation.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number17C8E4E11
- Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab110245 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
- RelevanceCore subunit of the mitochondrial membrane respiratory chain NADH dehydrogenase (Complex I) that is believed to belong to the minimal assembly required for catalysis. Complex I functions in the transfer of electrons from NADH to the respiratory chain. The immediate electron acceptor for the enzyme is believed to be ubiquinone.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrial
- BC021616 antibodyCI 23k antibodyCI23KD antibody
- MGC101957 antibodyMGC37950 antibodyMS109 antibodyNADH dehydrogenase (ubiquinone) Fe S protein 8, 23kDa (NADH coenzyme Q reductase) antibodyNADH ubiquinone oxidoreductase 23 kDa subunit antibodyTYKY antibodyTYKY subunit antibody
Anti-Complex I subunit 8 kDa antibody [17C8E4E11 ] images
All lanes : Anti-Complex I subunit 8 kDa antibody [17C8E4E11 ] (ab110245) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human heart mitochondria at 10 µg
Lane 2 : Bovine heart mitochondria at 4 µg
Lane 3 : Rat heart mitochondria at 10 µg
Lane 4 : Mouse heart mitochondria at 10 µg
References for Anti-Complex I subunit 8 kDa antibody [17C8E4E11 ] (ab110245)
This product has been referenced in:
- Thomas RR et al. Recombinant human mitochondrial transcription factor A stimulates mitochondrial biogenesis and ATP synthesis, improves motor function after MPTP, reduces oxidative stress and increases survival after endotoxin. Mitochondrion 11:108-18 (2011). Read more (PubMed: 20727424) »
- Keeney PM et al. Mitochondrial gene therapy augments mitochondrial physiology in a Parkinson's disease cell model. Hum Gene Ther 20:897-907 (2009). Read more (PubMed: 19374590) »