Publishing research using ab109908? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab109908 has been referenced in 17 publications.
- Thongchote K et al. Running exercise alleviates trabecular bone loss and osteopenia in hemizygous ß-globin knockout thalassemic mice. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 306:E1406-17 (2014).
- Alfaradhi MZ et al. Oxidative stress and altered lipid homeostasis in the programming of offspring fatty liver by maternal obesity. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 307:R26-34 (2014).
- Haller F et al. Aberrant DNA hypermethylation of SDHC: a novel mechanism of tumor development in Carney triad. Endocr Relat Cancer 21:567-77 (2014).
- Sverdlov AL et al. High fat, high sucrose diet causes cardiac mitochondrial dysfunction due in part to oxidative post-translational modification of mitochondrial complex II. J Mol Cell Cardiol N/A:N/A (2014).
- Sahdeo S et al. Dyclonine rescues frataxin deficiency in animal models and buccal cells of patients with Friedreich's ataxia. Hum Mol Genet N/A:N/A (2014).
- Guo S et al. Control of antioxidative response by the tumor suppressor protein PML through regulating Nrf2 activity. Mol Biol Cell 25:2485-98 (2014).
- Sunaga D et al. Accelerated recovery of mitochondrial membrane potential by GSK-3ß inactivation affords cardiomyocytes protection from oxidant-induced necrosis. PLoS One 9:e112529 (2014).
- Grosso S et al. MiR-210 promotes a hypoxic phenotype and increases radioresistance in human lung cancer cell lines. Cell Death Dis 4:e544 (2013).
- Kumarasamy S et al. Construction of two novel reciprocal conplastic rat strains and characterization of cardiac mitochondria. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 304:H22-32 (2013).
- Li C et al. PI3K/AKT signaling regulates bioenergetics in immortalized hepatocytes. Free Radic Biol Med 60C:29-40 (2013).
- Gautier EL et al. HDL and Glut1 inhibition reverse a hypermetabolic state in mouse models of myeloproliferative disorders. J Exp Med 210:339-53 (2013).
- Gu F et al. Alterations in mitochondrial DNA copy number and the activities of electron transport chain complexes and pyruvate dehydrogenase in the frontal cortex from subjects with autism. Transl Psychiatry 3:e299 (2013).
- Dun Y et al. Independent roles of methionine sulfoxide reductase A in mitochondrial ATP synthesis and as antioxidant in retinal pigment epithelial cells. Free Radic Biol Med 65:1340-51 (2013).
- Li FC et al. Bioenergetics failure and oxidative stress in brain stem mediates cardiovascular collapse associated with fatal methamphetamine intoxication. PLoS One 7:e30589 (2012).
- Ichikawa Y et al. Disruption of ATP-binding cassette B8 in mice leads to cardiomyopathy through a decrease in mitochondrial iron export. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:4152-7 (2012).
- Scheffler K et al. Mitochondrial DNA polymorphisms specifically modify cerebral ß-amyloid proteostasis. Acta Neuropathol : (2012).
- Devi L & Ohno M Mitochondrial dysfunction and accumulation of the ß-secretase-cleaved C-terminal fragment of APP in Alzheimer's disease transgenic mice. Neurobiol Dis : (2011).