Complex II WB Antibody Cocktail (ab110410)
- Product nameComplex II WB Antibody CocktailSee all Complex II kits ...
- Assay typeQuantitative
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Human
- Product overview
Contains a total of 305 µg of antibodies and is a pre-mixed solution of 3 monoclonal antibodies against Complex II subunits 70 kDa Fp, 30 kDa Ip along with an antibody against Complex V alpha as a control. This cocktail can be used to verify isolated Complex II purity or to conveniently determine the levels of 2 of the 4 Complex II subunits in cell lines relative to the control protein (Complex V alpha).
Mouse C-V-alpha [15H4C4] monoclonal:
Amount: 50 µg
Working concentration: 1 µg/ml
Mouse C-II-30 (FeS) [21A11AE7] monoclonal:
Amount: 250 µg
Working concentration: 5 µg/ml
Mouse C-II-70 (FL) [2E3GC12FB2AE2] monoclonal:
Amount: 5 µg
Working concentration: 0.1 µg/ml
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 305 µg 610 µg Pre-mixed solution of 3 monoclonal antibodies 1 x 305µg 1 x 610µg
- Research Areas
- MS202-300SDHSuccinate coenzyme Q reductase Succinate dehydrogenase
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab110410 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 6 µg/ml. The antibody cocktail (1.5 mg/mL) should be diluted 250x to a final working concentration of 6 µg/mL for Western blotting.|
Complex II WB Antibody Cocktail images
All lanes : Complex II WB Antibody Cocktail (ab110410) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : human heart mitochondria at 10 µg
Lane 2 : Immunoprecipitated Complex II at 0.5 µg
References for Complex II WB Antibody Cocktail (ab110410)
This product has been referenced in:
- Guerra F et al. Placing mitochondrial DNA mutations within the progression model of type I endometrial carcinoma. Hum Mol Genet 20:2394-405 (2011). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 21470976) »