Complex IV Human Enzyme Activity Dipstick Assay Kit (ab109876)
Publishing research using ab109876? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab109876 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Calvo SE et al. Molecular diagnosis of infantile mitochondrial disease with targeted next-generation sequencing. Sci Transl Med 4:118ra10 (2012). PubMed: 22277967
- Fassone E et al. FOXRED1, encoding an FAD-dependent oxidoreductase complex-I-specific molecular chaperone, is mutated in infantile-onset mitochondrial encephalopathy. Hum Mol Genet 19:4837-47 (2010). PubMed: 20858599
- Calvo SE et al. High-throughput, pooled sequencing identifies mutations in NUBPL and FOXRED1 in human complex I deficiency. Nat Genet 42:851-8 (2010). PubMed: 20818383
- Marusich MF et al. Novel antibody-based strategies for the rapid diagnosis of mitochondrial disease and dysfunction. Int J Biochem Cell Biol 41:2081-8 (2009). PubMed: 19460456
- Baughman JM et al. A computational screen for regulators of oxidative phosphorylation implicates SLIRP in mitochondrial RNA homeostasis. PLoS Genet 5:e1000590 (2009). PubMed: 19680543
- Willis JH et al. Isolated deficiencies of OXPHOS complexes I and IV are identified accurately and quickly by simple enzyme activity immunocapture assays. Biochim Biophys Acta 1787:533-8 (2009). PubMed: 19041632
- Sugiana C et al. Mutation of C20orf7 disrupts complex I assembly and causes lethal neonatal mitochondrial disease. Am J Hum Genet 83:468-78 (2008). PubMed: 18940309