Publishing research using ab109909? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab109909 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Chen W et al. RIP1 maintains DNA integrity and cell proliferation by regulating PGC-1a-mediated mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation and glycolysis. Cell Death Differ N/A:N/A (2014).
- Ahuja P et al. Divergent mitochondrial biogenesis responses in human cardiomyopathy. Circulation 127:1957-67 (2013).
- Gu F et al. Alterations in mitochondrial DNA copy number and the activities of electron transport chain complexes and pyruvate dehydrogenase in the frontal cortex from subjects with autism. Transl Psychiatry 3:e299 (2013).
- Wu C et al. Cytochrome c oxidase III as a mechanism for apoptosis in heart failure following myocardial infarction. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 297:C928-34 (2009). Macaque Monkey
- Tsutsumi T et al. Proteomics analysis of mitochondrial proteins reveals overexpression of a mitochondrial protein chaperon, prohibitin, in cells expressing hepatitis C virus core protein. Hepatology 50:378-86 (2009).
- Lam PY et al. Elevated neuronal nitric oxide synthase expression during ageing and mitochondrial energy production. Free Radic Res 43:431-9 (2009).
- Sumanasekera WK et al. Estradiol and dihydrotestosterone regulate endothelial cell barrier function after hypergravity-induced alterations in MAPK activity. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 293:C566-73 (2007). Human