Complex IV Immunocapture Kit (ab109801)
Publishing research using ab109801? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab109801 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- van den Bosch BJ et al. Defective NDUFA9 as a novel cause of neonatally fatal complex I disease. J Med Genet 49:10-5 (2012). PubMed: 22114105
- Tucker EJ et al. Mutations in MTFMT Underlie a Human Disorder of Formylation Causing Impaired Mitochondrial Translation. Cell Metab 14:428-34 (2011). PubMed: 21907147
- Stiburek L et al. Loss of function of Sco1 and its interaction with cytochrome c oxidase. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 296:C1218-26 (2009). PubMed: 19295170
- Murray J et al. Small-scale immunopurification of cytochrome c oxidase for a high-throughput multiplexing analysis of enzyme activity and amount. Biotechnol Appl Biochem 48:167-78 (2007). PubMed: 17508937
- Janssen GM et al. The A3243G tRNALeu(UUR) mutation induces mitochondrial dysfunction and variable disease expression without dominant negative acting translational defects in complex IV subunits at UUR codons. Hum Mol Genet 16:2472-81 (2007). PubMed: 17656376
- Walker UA et al. Uridine abrogates the adverse effects of antiretroviral pyrimidine analogues on adipose cell functions. Antivir Ther 11:25-34 (2006). PubMed: 16518957