Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Cow IgG - H&L (ab6692)
- Product nameRabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Cow IgG - H&LSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesCow
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB, IP, Immunodiffusion, Conjugation, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
Bovine IgG, whole molecule
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage buffer0.02M K Phosphate, 0.15M NaCl, 0.01% Sodium Azide, pH7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesprepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Bovine IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6692 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Cow IgG - H&L (ab6692)
ab6692 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.