Anti-Cpn10 antibody [M1.4] (ab13526)
- Product nameAnti-Cpn10 antibody [M1.4]See all Cpn10 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [M1.4] to Cpn10
- SpecificityThis antibody will not react with the human or mouse cpn10 homolog nor with E. coli GroES.
- Tested applicationsWB, IP, Enzyme Immunoassay more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Chlamydia trachomatis
Does not react withMouse, Human, Escherichia coli
A 16 residue synthetic MAP peptide KKDDKGQQLPFEVQVG based on C. trachomatis cpn10 (residues 54-69).
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, 0.1mM PMSF
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberM1.4
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab13526 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 15 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 9.9 kDa).|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Enzyme Immunoassay||EIA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionEukaryotic CPN10 homolog which is essential for mitochondrial protein biogenesis, together with CPN60. Binds to CPN60 in the presence of Mg-ATP and suppresses the ATPase activity of the latter.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GroES chaperonin family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
- 10 kDa chaperonin antibody10 kDa heat shock protein mitochondrial antibody10 kDa heat shock protein, mitochondrial antibody
- CH10_HUMAN antibodyChaperonin 10 antibodyCPN10 antibodyEarly pregnancy factor antibodyEarly-pregnancy factor antibodyEPF antibodyGROES antibodyHeat shock 10kD protein 1 chaperonin 10 antibodyHeat shock 10kDa protein 1 antibodyHeat shock 10kDa protein 1 chaperonin 10 antibodyHSP10 antibodyHSPE1 antibody
References for Anti-Cpn10 antibody [M1.4] (ab13526)
ab13526 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.