Anti-Creatinine antibody (ab30719)
- Product nameAnti-Creatinine antibody
- DescriptionSheep polyclonal to Creatinine
- Tested applicationsCompetitive ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 20mM PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesPrepared by caprylic acid and ammonium sulphate precipitation techniques.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab30719 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Competitive ELISA||cELISA: 1/6000.|
- RelevanceCreatinine is a waste product from protein in the diet and from the muscles of the body. Creatinine is removed from the body by the kidneys; as kidney disease progresses, the level of creatinine in the blood increases.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
References for Anti-Creatinine antibody (ab30719)
ab30719 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.