Anti-Cricket paralysis virus antibody (ab92953)
- Product nameAnti-Cricket paralysis virus antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cricket paralysis virus
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Recombinant Fragment
Predicted to work with: Other
Synthetic peptide corresponding to C terminal residues of Cricket paralysis virus
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is >90% pure
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab92953 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 100 kDa. This antibody has been tested in Western blot against the recombinant peptide used as an immunogen. We have no data on detection of endogenous protein.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/2000 - 1/5000.|
- RelevanceCricket paralysis virus (CrPVgp1) belongs to the picornaviruses polyprotein family.
- CrPVgp2 antibody
- CrPVgp2 structural polyprotein antibody
- Genome polyprotein antibody
- Structural polyprotein antibody
References for Anti-Cricket paralysis virus antibody (ab92953)
ab92953 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.