Anti-Ctip2 antibody (ab70453)
- Product nameAnti-Ctip2 antibodySee all Ctip2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Ctip2
- Tested applicationsWB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region between C terminal residues 850-894 of human Ctip2 (Swiss-Prot Q9C0K0).
- Positive controlNuclear extract from Jurkat cells
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 8mM PBS, 60mM Citrate, 150mM Tris, pH 7-8
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab70453 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/5000 - 1/15000. Detects a band of approximately 120-130 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 100 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionTumor-suppressor protein involved in T-cell lymphomas. May function on the P53-signaling pathway. May be a key regulator of both differentiation and survival during thymocyte development. Repress transcription through direct, TFCOUP2-independent binding to a GC-rich response element.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in brain and in malignant T-cell lines derived from patients with adult T-cell leukemia/lymphoma.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 6 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- B cell lymphoma/leukemia 11B antibodyB-cell CLL/Lymphoma 11B antibodyB-cell lymphoma/leukemia 11B antibody
- BC11B_HUMAN antibodyBCL-11B antibodyBcl11B antibodyCOUP-TF interacting protein 2 antibodyCOUP-TF-interacting protein 2 antibodyCtip 2 antibodyhRit1 antibodyRadiation induced tumor suppressor gene 1 antibodyRadiation induced tumor suppressor gene 1 protein antibodyRadiation-induced tumor suppressor gene 1 protein antibodyRit 1 antibodyRit1 antibody
Anti-Ctip2 antibody images
All lanes: 1mg nuclear extract from Jurkat cells analysed on a blot using ab70453 at 0.5µg/ml.
Lane 1: an alternate Ctip2 antibody used at 1 µg/mg lysate for IP.
Lane 2: The same alternate antibody used at 10 µg/mg lysate for IP.
Lane 3: ab70453 used at 1 µg/mg lysate for IP.
Lane 4: ab70453 at 10 µg/mg lysate for IP.
Normal rabbit IgG was used as a control for immunoprecipitation reactions.
All lanes : Anti-Ctip2 antibody (ab70453) at 0.1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Jurkat cell nuclear extract at 5 µg
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell nuclear extract at 50 µg
Predicted band size : 100 kDa
Observed band size : 120-130 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Ctip2 antibody (ab70453)
ab70453 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.