CyTRAK Orange™ 50µl (5 mM) (ab109203)
- Rapid staining of dsDNA/nuclei of LIVE or fixed cells
- Differential intensity of DNA binding and Cytoplasmic labelling - One fluorophore doing the work of two
- Low photobleaching effect
- Ideal for use with GFP, FITC & DyLight® 488 and 649 labels
- No lyse / no wash protocols
- It is membrane-permeant
- 457, 488 & 549 (Exmax 549nm)
- similar profile to Propidium Iodide
- co-excited with FITC/Cy2/eGFP and PE-Cy7
- NOT excited by UV or red lasers (e.g. 633 & 647 nm)
Emission (instrument dependent):
- Emmax 615 nm
- No significant spectral overlap with co-excited green fluors (eGFP, FITC, Cy2)
- Visualize GFP-tagged temporospatial changes in live cells in a single acquisition from a 488 nm excitation
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab109203 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Fluorescence Microscopy||Fluorescence Microscopy: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/1000 - 1/300. For Nucleated Cell Gate = 5µM; For Discrimination of Arrested/ Senescent Cells = 15µM|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/1000. For microscopy counterstain = 5µM It is highly recommended that the concentration and labelling conditions are carefully determined by each investigator for optimal performance in the assay of interest. For more specific information about the applications, please refer to the Protocol Booklet.|
CyTRAK Orange™ 50µl (5 mM) images
Live cells expressing eGFP/CyclinB1 were labelled with CyTRAK Orange™ (end concentration 20µM) for 20 minutes at 37 C, no wash. Image was captured using confocal microscopy at 488nm simultaneously: i) CyTRAK Orange™ channel - 598/40nm; ii) eGFP/CyclinB1 channel - 522/35nm
References for CyTRAK Orange™ 50µl (5 mM) (ab109203)
ab109203 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.