Anti-Cyclin A antibody [6E6], prediluted (ab74444)
- Product nameAnti-Cyclin A antibody [6E6], predilutedSee all Cyclin A primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [6E6] to Cyclin A, prediluted
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant N-terminal fragment of human Cyclin A protein.
- Positive controlHuman Tonsil tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5M Tris HCl, stabilizing protein, pH 7.6
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number6E6
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab74444 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionEssential for the control of the cell cycle at the G1/S (start) and the G2/M (mitosis) transitions.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclin family. Cyclin AB subfamily.
- Developmental stageAccumulates steadily during G2 and is abruptly destroyed at mitosis.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Cytoplasmic when associated with SCAPER.
- CCN1 antibodyCCNA antibodyCCNA2 antibody
- CCNA2_HUMAN antibodyCyclin A2 antibodyCyclin-A antibodyCyclin-A2 antibody
Anti-Cyclin A antibody [6E6], prediluted images
Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human tonsil stained with ab74444 using peroxidase-conjugate and AEC chromogen. Note nuclear staining of proliferating cells.
References for Anti-Cyclin A antibody [6E6], prediluted (ab74444)
ab74444 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.