Anti-Cyclin A antibody [BF683] (ab28282)
- Product nameAnti-Cyclin A antibody [BF683]See all Cyclin A primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [BF683] to Cyclin A
- Tested applicationsWB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein (Human)
- Epitopeab28282 reacts with an epitope located upstream of the cyclin box.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.08% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesPurified IgG1.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberBF683
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab28282 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionEssential for the control of the cell cycle at the G1/S (start) and the G2/M (mitosis) transitions.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclin family. Cyclin AB subfamily.
- Developmental stageAccumulates steadily during G2 and is abruptly destroyed at mitosis.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Cytoplasmic when associated with SCAPER.
- CCN1 antibodyCCNA antibodyCCNA antibody
- CCNA2 antibodyCCNA2_HUMAN antibodyCyclin A2 antibodyCyclin-A antibodyCyclin-A2 antibody