Anti-Cyclin A antibody - BSA and Azide free (ab80792)
- Product nameAnti-Cyclin A antibody - BSA and Azide freeSee all Cyclin A primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cyclin A - BSA and Azide free
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, IP, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide from the C-terminal of Human Cyclin A.
- Positive controlHeLa cells. Tonsil.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 10mM PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab80792 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IP: Use at 10µg/mg of lysate. Denatured verified.
WB: Use at a concentration of 5 - 10 µg/ml for 2hrs at RT. Predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionEssential for the control of the cell cycle at the G1/S (start) and the G2/M (mitosis) transitions.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclin family. Cyclin AB subfamily.
- Developmental stageAccumulates steadily during G2 and is abruptly destroyed at mitosis.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Cytoplasmic when associated with SCAPER.
- CCN1 antibodyCCNA antibodyCCNA2 antibody
- CCNA2_HUMAN antibodyCyclin A2 antibodyCyclin-A antibodyCyclin-A2 antibody
Anti-Cyclin A antibody - BSA and Azide free images
Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human tonsil stained with ab80792 at 10µg/ml using a peroxidase-conjugate and AEC chromogen. Note nuclear and cytoplasmic staining of cells.
References for Anti-Cyclin A antibody - BSA and Azide free (ab80792)
ab80792 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.