Anti-Cyclin A antibody [E43.2] (ab18718)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberE43.2
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab18718 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionEssential for the control of the cell cycle at the G1/S (start) and the G2/M (mitosis) transitions.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclin family. Cyclin AB subfamily.
- Developmental stageAccumulates steadily during G2 and is abruptly destroyed at mitosis.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Cytoplasmic when associated with SCAPER.
- CCN1 antibodyCCN1 antibodyCCNA antibody
- CCNA antibodyCCNA2 antibodyCCNA2_HUMAN antibodyCyclin A2 antibodyCyclin A2 antibodyCyclin A2 antibodyCyclin-A antibodyCyclin-A2 antibody
References for Anti-Cyclin A antibody [E43.2] (ab18718)
ab18718 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.