Anti-Cyclin A antibody [E67.1] (ab16457)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.08% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesSterile filtered solution
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberE67.1
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab16457 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Can be used to immunoprecipitate active cdk/cyclin A H1 kinase from a wide range of species.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionEssential for the control of the cell cycle at the G1/S (start) and the G2/M (mitosis) transitions.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclin family. Cyclin AB subfamily.
- Developmental stageAccumulates steadily during G2 and is abruptly destroyed at mitosis.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Cytoplasmic when associated with SCAPER.
- CCN1 antibodyCCN1 antibodyCCNA antibody
- CCNA antibodyCCNA2 antibodyCCNA2_HUMAN antibodyCyclin A2 antibodyCyclin A2 antibodyCyclin A2 antibodyCyclin-A antibodyCyclin-A2 antibody
References for Anti-Cyclin A antibody [E67.1] (ab16457)
ab16457 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.