Anti-Cyclin A antibody (ab53054)
- Product nameAnti-Cyclin A antibodySee all Cyclin A primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cyclin A
- Specificityab53054 detects endogenous levels of total Cyclin A protein.
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide derived from human Cyclin A.
- Positive controlExtracts from COS7 cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab53054 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 65 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa).|
- FunctionEssential for the control of the cell cycle at the G1/S (start) and the G2/M (mitosis) transitions.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclin family. Cyclin AB subfamily.
- Developmental stageAccumulates steadily during G2 and is abruptly destroyed at mitosis.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Cytoplasmic when associated with SCAPER.
- CCN1 antibodyCCNA antibodyCCNA2 antibody
- CCNA2_HUMAN antibodyCyclin A2 antibodyCyclin-A antibodyCyclin-A2 antibody
Anti-Cyclin A antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Cyclin A antibody (ab53054) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from COS7 cells, no immunising peptide
Lane 2 : extracts from COS7 cells, immunising peptide present
Predicted band size : 49 kDa
References for Anti-Cyclin A antibody (ab53054)
ab53054 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.