Anti-Cyclin A antibody (ab79986)
- Product nameAnti-Cyclin A antibodySee all Cyclin A primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cyclin A
- Tested applicationsELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
KLH conjugated synthetic peptide selected from the C terminal region of human Cyclin A.
- Positive controlHuman breast carcinoma tissue
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesSaturated Ammonium Sulfate precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab79986 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/10 - 1/50.|
- FunctionEssential for the control of the cell cycle at the G1/S (start) and the G2/M (mitosis) transitions.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclin family. Cyclin AB subfamily.
- Developmental stageAccumulates steadily during G2 and is abruptly destroyed at mitosis.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Cytoplasmic when associated with SCAPER.
- CCN1 antibodyCCNA antibodyCCNA2 antibody
- CCNA2_HUMAN antibodyCyclin A2 antibodyCyclin-A antibodyCyclin-A2 antibody
Anti-Cyclin A antibody images
ab79986, at a 1/10 dilution, staining RICTOR in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded human breast carcinoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry. ab79986 was peroxidase conjugated to the secondary antibody, followed by DAB staining.
References for Anti-Cyclin A antibody (ab79986)
ab79986 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.