Anti-Cyclin A1 antibody (ab53699)
- Product nameAnti-Cyclin A1 antibodySee all Cyclin A1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cyclin A1
- SpecificityDetects endogenous levels of total Cyclin A1 protein.
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, WB, ELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide (Human)
- Positive controlSKOV3 cell extracts.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab53699 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 52 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
- FunctionMay be involved in the control of the cell cycle at the G1/S (start) and G2/M (mitosis) transitions. May primarily function in the control of the germline meiotic cell cycle and additionally in the control of mitotic cell cycle in some somatic cells.
- Tissue specificityVery high levels in testis and very low levels in brain. Also found in myeloid Leukemia cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclin family. Cyclin AB subfamily.
- Developmental stageExpression increases in early G1 phase and reaches highest levels during the S and G2/M phases.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- CCN A1 antibodyCCNA 1 antibodyCCNA1 antibody
- CCNA1_HUMAN antibodyCyclin-A1 antibodyCyclinA1 antibodyG2/mitotic specific cyclin A1 antibodyMGC132235 antibodyMGC159139 antibody
Anti-Cyclin A1 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Cyclin A1 antibody (ab53699) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : SKOV3 cell extract
Lane 2 : SKOV3 cell extract with immunising peptide
Predicted band size : 52 kDa
Observed band size : 55 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
ICC/IF image of ab53699 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab53699, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was ab96899, DyLight® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/250 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
IHC image of ab53699 staining in Human Breast cancer formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica BondTM system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab53699, 1µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
References for Anti-Cyclin A1 antibody (ab53699)
ab53699 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.