Anti-Cyclin B1 antibody [7A9] (ab49215)
- Product nameAnti-Cyclin B1 antibody [7A9]See all Cyclin B1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [7A9] to Cyclin B1
- Tested applicationsWB, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, Sandwich ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein (Human)
- Positive controlHuman Tonsil tissue: for IHC Raji cell line: for WB HT-29/219 cell line: for Indirect flow cytometry
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: Tissue culture supernatant
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number7A9
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab49215 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/50 - 1/100. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Indirect.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use a concentration of 0.2 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Rabbit polyclonal to Cyclin B1 (ab2949). For sandwich ELISA, use this antibody as Capture at 0.2 µg/ml with Rabbit polyclonal to Cyclin B1 (ab2949) as Detection.|
- FunctionEssential for the control of the cell cycle at the G2/M (mitosis) transition.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclin family. Cyclin AB subfamily.
- Developmental stageAccumulates steadily during G2 and is abruptly destroyed at mitosis.
modificationsUbiquitinated by the SCF(NIPA) complex during interphase, leading to its destruction. Not ubiquitinated during G2/M phases.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome.
- CCNB 1 antibodyCCNB antibodyCCNB1 antibody
- CCNB1_HUMAN antibodyG2 mitotic specific cyclin B1 antibodyG2/mitotic-specific cyclin-B1 antibody
Anti-Cyclin B1 antibody [7A9] images
References for Anti-Cyclin B1 antibody [7A9] (ab49215)
ab49215 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.