Anti-Cyclin B1 antibody - BSA and Azide free (ab80793)
- Product nameAnti-Cyclin B1 antibody - BSA and Azide freeSee all Cyclin B1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cyclin B1 - BSA and Azide free
- Tested applicationsWB, IP, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide derived from the C-terminal of Human Cyclin B1.
- Positive control
- Jurkat, Ls174T or HeLa cells. Breast carcinoma.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 10mM PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab80793 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IP: Use at 10µg/mg of lysate. Native and Denatured.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionEssential for the control of the cell cycle at the G2/M (mitosis) transition.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclin family. Cyclin AB subfamily.
- Developmental stageAccumulates steadily during G2 and is abruptly destroyed at mitosis.
modificationsUbiquitinated by the SCF(NIPA) complex during interphase, leading to its destruction. Not ubiquitinated during G2/M phases.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome.
- CCNB 1 antibody
- CCNB antibody
- CCNB1 antibody
- CCNB1_HUMAN antibody
- G2 mitotic specific cyclin B1 antibody
- G2/mitotic-specific cyclin-B1 antibody
Anti-Cyclin B1 antibody - BSA and Azide free images
Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human breast cancer stained with ab80793 at 20µg/ml using a peroxidase-conjugate and AEC chromogen. Note cytoplasmic staining of tumor cells.
References for Anti-Cyclin B1 antibody - BSA and Azide free (ab80793)
ab80793 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.