Anti-Cyclin B1 antibody [GNS11] (Biotin) (ab79805)
- Product nameAnti-Cyclin B1 antibody [GNS11] (Biotin)See all Cyclin B1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [GNS11] to Cyclin B1 (Biotin)
- Tested applicationsIP, IHC-P, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Hamster, Human
Human Cyclin B1 protein.
- Epitopeaa 1-306
- Positive control
- LS174T cells. Tonsil or breast carcinoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 10mM PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberGNS11
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab79805 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 2 - 4 µg/ml for 30 min at RT. Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 min.
IP: Use at 2µg/mg of lysate. Native and denatured.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionEssential for the control of the cell cycle at the G2/M (mitosis) transition.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclin family. Cyclin AB subfamily.
- Developmental stageAccumulates steadily during G2 and is abruptly destroyed at mitosis.
modificationsUbiquitinated by the SCF(NIPA) complex during interphase, leading to its destruction. Not ubiquitinated during G2/M phases.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome.
- CCNB 1 antibody
- CCNB antibody
- CCNB1 antibody
- CCNB1_HUMAN antibody
- G2 mitotic specific cyclin B1 antibody
- G2/mitotic-specific cyclin-B1 antibody
References for Anti-Cyclin B1 antibody [GNS11] (Biotin) (ab79805)
ab79805 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.