For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Cyclin B1 antibody [GNS11] (Biotin)
See all Cyclin B1 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal [GNS11] to Cyclin B1 (Biotin)
- Tested applicationsIP, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Hamster, Human
Full length protein corresponding to Human Cyclin B1.
Database link: P14635
- Epitopeaa 1-306
- Positive control
- LS174T cells. Tonsil or breast carcinoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 10mM PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clone numberGNS11
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at 2 µg/mg of lysate.
||Use a concentration of 2 - 4 µg/ml.
Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 min.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionEssential for the control of the cell cycle at the G2/M (mitosis) transition.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclin family. Cyclin AB subfamily.
- Developmental stageAccumulates steadily during G2 and is abruptly destroyed at mitosis.
modificationsUbiquitinated by the SCF(NIPA) complex during interphase, leading to its destruction. Not ubiquitinated during G2/M phases.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome.
Information by UniProt
- CCNB 1 antibody
- CCNB antibody
- ccnb1 antibody
References for Anti-Cyclin B1 antibody [GNS11] (Biotin) (ab79805)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"