Anti-Cyclin B1 antibody [PSA1.1] (ab97893)
- Product nameAnti-Cyclin B1 antibody [PSA1.1]See all Cyclin B1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [PSA1.1] to Cyclin B1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide: PSATGKVIDKKLPC (Human)
- EpitopeA region unique to the human form of the protein.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityPurified IgM
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberPSA1.1
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97893 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa.|
- FunctionEssential for the control of the cell cycle at the G2/M (mitosis) transition.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclin family. Cyclin AB subfamily.
- Developmental stageAccumulates steadily during G2 and is abruptly destroyed at mitosis.
modificationsUbiquitinated by the SCF(NIPA) complex during interphase, leading to its destruction. Not ubiquitinated during G2/M phases.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome.
- CCNB 1 antibodyCCNB antibodyCCNB1 antibody
- CCNB1_HUMAN antibodyG2 mitotic specific cyclin B1 antibodyG2/mitotic-specific cyclin-B1 antibody
References for Anti-Cyclin B1 antibody [PSA1.1] (ab97893)
ab97893 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.