Anti-Cyclin B1 antibody [V152], prediluted (ab74321)
- Product nameAnti-Cyclin B1 antibody [V152], predilutedSee all Cyclin B1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [V152] to Cyclin B1, prediluted
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Hamster, Human
Full length protein (Hamster)
- Positive control
- Tonsil or breast carcinoma
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5M Tris HCl, stabilizing protein, pH 7.6
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberV152
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab74321 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionEssential for the control of the cell cycle at the G2/M (mitosis) transition.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclin family. Cyclin AB subfamily.
- Developmental stageAccumulates steadily during G2 and is abruptly destroyed at mitosis.
modificationsUbiquitinated by the SCF(NIPA) complex during interphase, leading to its destruction. Not ubiquitinated during G2/M phases.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome.
- CCNB 1 antibody
- CCNB antibody
- CCNB1 antibody
- CCNB1_HUMAN antibody
- G2 mitotic specific cyclin B1 antibody
- G2/mitotic-specific cyclin-B1 antibody
References for Anti-Cyclin B1 antibody [V152], prediluted (ab74321)
ab74321 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.