Anti-Cyclin B1 antibody [Y106] (ab32053)
- Product nameAnti-Cyclin B1 antibody [Y106]See all Cyclin B1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [Y106] to Cyclin B1
- SpecificityThis antibody is specific for Human cyclin B1. It does not cross-react with other cyclin family members.
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, Flow Cyt, ICC, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Does not react withMouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in the C-terminus of Human cyclin B1.
- Epitopeab32053 reacts with an epitope located in teh C terminal region of Cyclin B1.
- Positive controlJurkat and Hela cell lysate.
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberY106
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab32053 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/5000 - 1/20000. Predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/20.|
- FunctionEssential for the control of the cell cycle at the G2/M (mitosis) transition.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclin family. Cyclin AB subfamily.
- Developmental stageAccumulates steadily during G2 and is abruptly destroyed at mitosis.
modificationsUbiquitinated by the SCF(NIPA) complex during interphase, leading to its destruction. Not ubiquitinated during G2/M phases.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome.
- CCNB 1 antibodyCCNB antibodyCCNB1 antibody
- CCNB1_HUMAN antibodyG2 mitotic specific cyclin B1 antibodyG2/mitotic-specific cyclin-B1 antibody
Anti-Cyclin B1 antibody [Y106] images
All lanes : Anti-Cyclin B1 antibody [Y106] (ab32053) at 1/20000 dilution
Lane 1 : Hela cell lysate.
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell lysate.
Predicted band size : 58 kDa
ab32053 at a 1:100 dilution staining Human cyclin B1 in human skin carcinoma, using Immunohistochemistry, Paraffin Embedded Tissue.
Overlay histogram showing Jurkat cells stained with ab32053 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab32053, 1/20 dilution) for 30 min at 22°C. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) (ab96899) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22°C. Isotype control antibody (black line) was rabbit IgG (monoclonal) ( 1µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed.
References for Anti-Cyclin B1 antibody [Y106] (ab32053)
This product has been referenced in:
- Moisan F et al. Deciphering the role of the ERCC2 gene polymorphism on anticancer drug sensitivity. Carcinogenesis 33:962-8 (2012). WB . Read more (PubMed: 22345163) »
- Nilsson C et al. High proliferation is associated with inferior outcome in male breast cancer patients. Mod Pathol : (2012). IHC-P ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 22918167) »