Anti-Cyclin B1 antibody (ab2949)
- Product nameAnti-Cyclin B1 antibodySee all Cyclin B1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cyclin B1
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, Sandwich ELISA, IHC-P, IP, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide From C terminal (Human)
- Positive controlJurkat, Ls174T or HeLa cells. Breast carcinoma tissue section.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 10mM PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2949 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use a concentration of 0.2 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Mouse monoclonal [7A9] to Cyclin B1 (ab49215). For sandwich ELISA, use this antibody as Detection at 0.2 µg/ml with Mouse monoclonal [7A9] to Cyclin B1 (ab49215) as Capture.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 10 - 20 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|IP||IP: Use at 10 µg/mg of lysate.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Detects a band of approximately 60 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa).|
- FunctionEssential for the control of the cell cycle at the G2/M (mitosis) transition.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclin family. Cyclin AB subfamily.
- Developmental stageAccumulates steadily during G2 and is abruptly destroyed at mitosis.
modificationsUbiquitinated by the SCF(NIPA) complex during interphase, leading to its destruction. Not ubiquitinated during G2/M phases.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome.
- CCNB 1 antibodyCCNB antibodyCCNB1 antibody
- CCNB1_HUMAN antibodyG2 mitotic specific cyclin B1 antibodyG2/mitotic-specific cyclin-B1 antibody
Anti-Cyclin B1 antibody images
Breast carcinoma stained with ab2949
ab2949 staining Cyclin B1 in mouse MEF cells by Immunocytochemistry/ immunoflurescence. Cells were fixed with paraformaldehyde and blocking with 2% serum was performed for 2 hours at 250C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/100: in 1% BSA, 0.3% Triton X-100 in PBS) for 18 hours at 4°C. An Alexa Fluor®594-conjugated goat polyclonal to rabbit IgG was used diluted 1/1000 as secondary antibody. Red is cyclinB1 staining, blue is DAPI staining DNA for nuclei, green is vinculin staining.
References for Anti-Cyclin B1 antibody (ab2949)
ab2949 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.