Anti-Cyclin B1 antibody (ab48574)
- Product nameAnti-Cyclin B1 antibodySee all Cyclin B1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cyclin B1
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide derived from C-terminus of human Cyclin B1.
- Positive control
- Breast carcinoma.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab48574 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol. ABC method.|
- FunctionEssential for the control of the cell cycle at the G2/M (mitosis) transition.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclin family. Cyclin AB subfamily.
- Developmental stageAccumulates steadily during G2 and is abruptly destroyed at mitosis.
modificationsUbiquitinated by the SCF(NIPA) complex during interphase, leading to its destruction. Not ubiquitinated during G2/M phases.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome.
- CCNB 1 antibody
- CCNB antibody
- CCNB1 antibody
- CCNB1_HUMAN antibody
- G2 mitotic specific cyclin B1 antibody
- G2/mitotic-specific cyclin-B1 antibody
Anti-Cyclin B1 antibody images
Ab48574 staining human Cyclin B1 in human breast carcinoma by immunohistochemistry using formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue.
Ab48574 at 1/100 dilution staining Cyclin B1 in rat E19 embryonic brain sections by immunohistochemistry. Please see accompanying abreview for additional information.
References for Anti-Cyclin B1 antibody (ab48574)
ab48574 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.