For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Cyclin B1 antibody
See all Cyclin B1 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to Cyclin B1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human Cyclin B1 (C terminal).
Database link: P14635
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol. ABC method.
- FunctionEssential for the control of the cell cycle at the G2/M (mitosis) transition.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclin family. Cyclin AB subfamily.
- Developmental stageAccumulates steadily during G2 and is abruptly destroyed at mitosis.
modificationsUbiquitinated by the SCF(NIPA) complex during interphase, leading to its destruction. Not ubiquitinated during G2/M phases.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome.
Information by UniProt
- CCNB 1 antibody
- CCNB antibody
- ccnb1 antibody
Anti-Cyclin B1 antibody images
References for Anti-Cyclin B1 antibody (ab48574)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"