Anti-Cyclin B1 antibody (ab76017)
- Product nameAnti-Cyclin B1 antibodySee all Cyclin B1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cyclin B1
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acid residues surrounding S126 of human Cyclin B1, conjugated to KLH.
- Positive control
- A375 cell line lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab76017 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/50 - 1/100. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa.|
- FunctionEssential for the control of the cell cycle at the G2/M (mitosis) transition.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclin family. Cyclin AB subfamily.
- Developmental stageAccumulates steadily during G2 and is abruptly destroyed at mitosis.
modificationsUbiquitinated by the SCF(NIPA) complex during interphase, leading to its destruction. Not ubiquitinated during G2/M phases.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome.
- CCNB 1 antibody
- CCNB antibody
- CCNB1 antibody
- CCNB1_HUMAN antibody
- G2 mitotic specific cyclin B1 antibody
- G2/mitotic-specific cyclin-B1 antibody
Anti-Cyclin B1 antibody images
Anti-Cyclin B1 antibody (ab76017) at 1/50 dilution + A375 cell line lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 48 kDa
Observed band size : 48 kDa
References for Anti-Cyclin B1 antibody (ab76017)
ab76017 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.