Anti-Cyclin B1 antibody (ab93956)
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab93956 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionEssential for the control of the cell cycle at the G2/M (mitosis) transition.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclin family. Cyclin AB subfamily.
- Developmental stageAccumulates steadily during G2 and is abruptly destroyed at mitosis.
modificationsUbiquitinated by the SCF(NIPA) complex during interphase, leading to its destruction. Not ubiquitinated during G2/M phases.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome.
- CCNB 1 antibodyCCNB antibodyCCNB1 antibody
- CCNB1_HUMAN antibodyG2 mitotic specific cyclin B1 antibodyG2/mitotic-specific cyclin-B1 antibody
Anti-Cyclin B1 antibody images
ab93956 at 1/100 dilution staining Cyclin B in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human breast carcinoma tissue. Note cytoplasmic and nuclear staining.
References for Anti-Cyclin B1 antibody (ab93956)
ab93956 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.