Anti-Cyclin B1 (phospho S126) antibody (ab3488)
- Product nameAnti-Cyclin B1 (phospho S126) antibodySee all Cyclin B1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cyclin B1 (phospho S126)
- SpecificityMinimal reactivity is expected with the non-phosphorylated form of the protein.
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Dog, Chimpanzee
Synthetic peptide: ILVDTASpPSPME, corresponding to amino acids 120-131 of Human phospho Cyclin B1.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.15M Sodium Chloride, 0.02M Potassium Phosphate. pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Primary antibody notes This antibody recognizes a Ser126 phosphorylation involved in an auto phosphorylation of the cdk -cyclin complex. Recognition of this phosphorylated site suggests the antibody is useful to detect the active form of the complex and may serve as a marker of mitosis.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3488 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 48 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa).|
- FunctionEssential for the control of the cell cycle at the G2/M (mitosis) transition.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclin family. Cyclin AB subfamily.
- Developmental stageAccumulates steadily during G2 and is abruptly destroyed at mitosis.
modificationsUbiquitinated by the SCF(NIPA) complex during interphase, leading to its destruction. Not ubiquitinated during G2/M phases.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome.
- CCNB 1 antibodyCCNB antibodyCCNB1 antibody
- CCNB1_HUMAN antibodyG2 mitotic specific cyclin B1 antibodyG2/mitotic-specific cyclin-B1 antibody
Anti-Cyclin B1 (phospho S126) antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Cyclin B1 (phospho S126) antibody (ab3488) at 1/100 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : H23 whole cell lysate
Lane 3 : Hepatocarcinoma (Hep3b) cell lysate
Lane 4 : Glioblastoma (T98G) cell lysate
Lane 5 : B cell lymphoblast (Daudi) cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 50 µg per lane.
HRP-conjugated Goat anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 48 kDa
Exposure time : 20 seconds
References for Anti-Cyclin B1 (phospho S126) antibody (ab3488)
ab3488 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.