Anti-Cyclin B1 (phospho S147) antibody (ab131502)
- Product nameAnti-Cyclin B1 (phospho S147) antibodySee all Cyclin B1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cyclin B1 (phospho S147)
- Specificityab131502 detects endogenous levels of Cyclin B1 only when phosphorylated at serine 147
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH from around the phosphorylation site of serine 147 (AFSpDV) of Human Cyclin B1 (NP_114172.1)
- Positive controlHeLa cells, MDA cells treated with anisomycin, Human breast carcinoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 48% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Note: PBS without Mg2+ and Ca2+
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab131502 was purified by epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phosphospecific antibodies were removed by chromatography using non-phosphopeptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab131502 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/100 - 1/200.|
- FunctionEssential for the control of the cell cycle at the G2/M (mitosis) transition.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclin family. Cyclin AB subfamily.
- Developmental stageAccumulates steadily during G2 and is abruptly destroyed at mitosis.
modificationsUbiquitinated by the SCF(NIPA) complex during interphase, leading to its destruction. Not ubiquitinated during G2/M phases.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome.
- CCNB 1 antibodyCCNB antibodyccnb1 antibody
- CCNB1_HUMAN antibodyG2 mitotic specific cyclin B1 antibodyG2/mitotic-specific cyclin-B1 antibody
Anti-Cyclin B1 (phospho S147) antibody images
Immunofluorescence analysis of methanol fixed HeLa cells labelled with ab131502 at 1/100 dilution.
All lanes : Anti-Cyclin B1 (phospho S147) antibody (ab131502) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Untreated MDA cell lysate
Lane 2 : Lysate of MDA cells treated with anisomycin
Predicted band size : 48 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human breast carcinoma tissue labelled with ab131502 at 1/50 dilution (left) and ab131502 preincubated with blocking peptide (right).
References for Anti-Cyclin B1 (phospho S147) antibody (ab131502)
ab131502 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.