Anti-Cyclin B1 (phospho S147) antibody (ab60986)
- Product nameAnti-Cyclin B1 (phospho S147) antibodySee all Cyclin B1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cyclin B1 (phospho S147)
- Tested applicationsELISA, IHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic phosphopeptide derived from human Cyclin B1 around the phosphorylation site of serine 147 (A-F-SP-D-V).
- Positive controlHuman placenta tissue, Jurkat cell extracts treated with UV light.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. The antibody against non-phosphopeptide was removed by chromatography using non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the phosphorylation site.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab60986 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately >48 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa).|
- FunctionEssential for the control of the cell cycle at the G2/M (mitosis) transition.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclin family. Cyclin AB subfamily.
- Developmental stageAccumulates steadily during G2 and is abruptly destroyed at mitosis.
modificationsUbiquitinated by the SCF(NIPA) complex during interphase, leading to its destruction. Not ubiquitinated during G2/M phases.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome.
- CCNB 1 antibodyCCNB antibodyCCNB1 antibody
- CCNB1_HUMAN antibodyG2 mitotic specific cyclin B1 antibodyG2/mitotic-specific cyclin-B1 antibody
Anti-Cyclin B1 (phospho S147) antibody images
Immunohistochemistry analysis of paraffin-embedded human placenta tissue using ab60986 at 1/50-1/100 dilution, with or without the immunising phosphopeptide.
All lanes : Anti-Cyclin B1 (phospho S147) antibody (ab60986) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from Jurkat cells treated with UV light (15 mins).
Lane 2 : Extracts from Jurkat cells treated with UV light (15 mins) and the immunising phosphopeptide.
Predicted band size : 48 kDa
Observed band size : >48 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Cyclin B1 (phospho S147) antibody (ab60986)
This product has been referenced in:
- Holt JE et al. Spatial regulation of APCCdh1-induced cyclin B1 degradation maintains G2 arrest in mouse oocytes. Development 137:1297-304 (2010). WB ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 20223764) »