Anti-Cyclin D1 antibody [3D8] (ab101430)
- Product nameAnti-Cyclin D1 antibody [3D8]See all Cyclin D1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [3D8] to Cyclin D1
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Purified recombinant fragment of Human Cyclin D1 expressed in E. Coli.
- Positive control
- Cyclin D1-hIgGFc transfected HEK293 cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number3D8
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab101430 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa.|
- FunctionEssential for the control of the cell cycle at the G1/S (start) transition.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving CCND1 may be a cause of B-lymphocytic malignancy, particularly mantle-cell lymphoma (MCL). Translocation t(11;14)(q13;q32) with immunoglobulin gene regions. Activation of CCND1 may be oncogenic by directly altering progression through the cell cycle.
Note=A chromosomal aberration involving CCND1 may be a cause of parathyroid adenomas. Translocation t(11;11)(q13;p15) with the parathyroid hormone (PTH) enhancer.
Defects in CCND1 are a cause of multiple myeloma (MM) [MIM:254500]. MM is a malignant tumor of plasma cells usually arising in the bone marrow and characterized by diffuse involvement of the skeletal system, hyperglobulinemia, Bence-Jones proteinuria and anemia. Complications of multiple myeloma are bone pain, hypercalcemia, renal failure and spinal cord compression. The aberrant antibodies that are produced lead to impaired humoral immunity and patients have a high prevalence of infection. Amyloidosis may develop in some patients. Multiple myeloma is part of a spectrum of diseases ranging from monoclonal gammopathy of unknown significance (MGUS) to plasma cell leukemia. Note=A chromosomal aberration involving CCND1 is found in multiple myeloma. Translocation t(11;14)(q13;q32) with the IgH locus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclin family. Cyclin D subfamily.
modificationsPhosphorylation at Thr-286 by MAP kinases is required for ubiquitination and degradation following DNA damage. It probably plays an essential role for recognition by the FBXO31 component of SCF (SKP1-cullin-F-box) protein ligase complex.
Ubiquitinated, primarily as 'Lys-48'-linked polyubiquitination. Ubiquitinated by a SCF (SKP1-CUL1-F-box protein) ubiquitin-protein ligase complex containing FBXO4 and CRYAB (By similarity). Following DNA damage it is ubiquitinated by some SCF (SKP1-cullin-F-box) protein ligase complex containing FBXO31. Ubiquitination leads to its degradation and G1 arrest. Deubiquitinated by USP2; leading to stabilize it.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- AI327039 antibody
- B cell CLL/lymphoma 1 antibody
- B cell leukemia 1 antibody
- B cell lymphoma 1 protein antibody
- B-cell CLL/lymphoma 1 antibody
- B-cell leukemia 1 antibody
- B-cell lymphoma 1 protein antibody
- BCL 1 antibody
- BCL-1 antibody
- BCL-1 oncogene antibody
- BCL1 antibody
- BCL1 oncogene antibody
- CCND1 antibody
- CCND1/FSTL3 fusion gene, included antibody
- CCND1/IGHG1 fusion gene, included antibody
- CCND1/IGLC1 fusion gene, included antibody
- CCND1/PTH fusion gene, included antibody
- CCND1_HUMAN antibody
- cD1 antibody
- Cyclin D1 antibody
- Cyl 1 antibody
- Cyl-1 antibody
- D11S287E antibody
- G1/S specific cyclin D1 antibody
- G1/S-specific cyclin-D1 antibody
- MGC137744 antibody
- Parathyroid adenomatosis 1 antibody
- PRAD1 antibody
- PRAD1 oncogene antibody
- U21B31 antibody
Anti-Cyclin D1 antibody [3D8] images
Anti-Cyclin D1 antibody [3D8] (ab101430) at 1/500 dilution + Cyclin D1-hIgGFc transfected HEK293 cell lysate.
Predicted band size : 34 kDa
References for Anti-Cyclin D1 antibody [3D8] (ab101430)
ab101430 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.