Anti-Cyclin D1 antibody (ab92566)
- Product nameAnti-Cyclin D1 antibodySee all Cyclin D1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cyclin D1
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Monkey
Recombinant fragment corresponding to a region within the C terminal amino acids 250-295 (QIEALLESSL RQAQQNMDPK AAEEEEEEEE EVDLACTPTD VRDVDI) of Human Cyclin D1 (UniProt P24385).
- Positive control
- Human stomach tissue
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.05% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab92566 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionEssential for the control of the cell cycle at the G1/S (start) transition.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving CCND1 may be a cause of B-lymphocytic malignancy, particularly mantle-cell lymphoma (MCL). Translocation t(11;14)(q13;q32) with immunoglobulin gene regions. Activation of CCND1 may be oncogenic by directly altering progression through the cell cycle.
Note=A chromosomal aberration involving CCND1 may be a cause of parathyroid adenomas. Translocation t(11;11)(q13;p15) with the parathyroid hormone (PTH) enhancer.
Defects in CCND1 are a cause of multiple myeloma (MM) [MIM:254500]. MM is a malignant tumor of plasma cells usually arising in the bone marrow and characterized by diffuse involvement of the skeletal system, hyperglobulinemia, Bence-Jones proteinuria and anemia. Complications of multiple myeloma are bone pain, hypercalcemia, renal failure and spinal cord compression. The aberrant antibodies that are produced lead to impaired humoral immunity and patients have a high prevalence of infection. Amyloidosis may develop in some patients. Multiple myeloma is part of a spectrum of diseases ranging from monoclonal gammopathy of unknown significance (MGUS) to plasma cell leukemia. Note=A chromosomal aberration involving CCND1 is found in multiple myeloma. Translocation t(11;14)(q13;q32) with the IgH locus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclin family. Cyclin D subfamily.
modificationsPhosphorylation at Thr-286 by MAP kinases is required for ubiquitination and degradation following DNA damage. It probably plays an essential role for recognition by the FBXO31 component of SCF (SKP1-cullin-F-box) protein ligase complex.
Ubiquitinated, primarily as 'Lys-48'-linked polyubiquitination. Ubiquitinated by a SCF (SKP1-CUL1-F-box protein) ubiquitin-protein ligase complex containing FBXO4 and CRYAB (By similarity). Following DNA damage it is ubiquitinated by some SCF (SKP1-cullin-F-box) protein ligase complex containing FBXO31. Ubiquitination leads to its degradation and G1 arrest. Deubiquitinated by USP2; leading to stabilize it.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- AI327039 antibody
- B cell CLL/lymphoma 1 antibody
- B cell leukemia 1 antibody
- B cell lymphoma 1 protein antibody
- B-cell lymphoma 1 protein antibody
- BCL 1 antibody
- BCL-1 antibody
- BCL-1 oncogene antibody
- BCL1 antibody
- BCL1 oncogene antibody
- ccnd1 antibody
- CCND1/FSTL3 fusion gene, included antibody
- CCND1/IGHG1 fusion gene, included antibody
- CCND1/IGLC1 fusion gene, included antibody
- CCND1/PTH fusion gene, included antibody
- CCND1_HUMAN antibody
- cD1 antibody
- Cyl 1 antibody
- D11S287E antibody
- G1/S specific cyclin D1 antibody
- G1/S-specific cyclin-D1 antibody
- Parathyroid adenomatosis 1 antibody
- PRAD1 antibody
- PRAD1 oncogene antibody
- U21B31 antibody
Anti-Cyclin D1 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of Human small intestine tissue labelling Cyclin D1 with ab92566 at 10µg/ml. Staining was enhanced by boiling tissue sections in 10mM sodium citrate buffer, pH6.0 for 10-20 minutes followed by cooling at room temperature for 20 minutes.
All lanes : Anti-Cyclin D1 antibody (ab92566) at 5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : C2C12 cell lysate
Lane 2 : NIH 3T3 cell lysate
HRP-conjugated Goat anti-rabbit
Predicted band size : 34 kDa
Immunohistochemistry analysis of paraffin-embedded Human stomach tissue using (1) Isotype control and (2,3) ab92566 at 5 µg/ml.
References for Anti-Cyclin D1 antibody (ab92566)
ab92566 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.