Anti-Cyclin D2 antibody [DCS-3.1 + DCS-5.2] (ab3087)
Publishing research using ab3087? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab3087 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Descamps G et al. The cap-translation inhibitor 4EGI-1 induces apoptosis in multiple myeloma through Noxa induction. Br J Cancer 106:1660-1667 (2012). PubMed: 22510748
- Chao C et al. Epstein-Barr virus infection and expression of B-cell oncogenic markers in HIV-related diffuse large B-cell Lymphoma. Clin Cancer Res 18:4702-12 (2012). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 22711707
- Chang CL et al. Regulation of oocyte and cumulus cell interactions by intermedin/adrenomedullin 2. J Biol Chem 286:43193-203 (2011). IHC-P ; Rat . PubMed: 22009752
- Holmberg J et al. PITX2 gain-of-function induced defects in mouse forelimb development. BMC Dev Biol 8:25 (2008). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 18312615
- Chen SH et al. A knockout mouse approach reveals that TCTP functions as an essential factor for cell proliferation and survival in a tissue- or cell type-specific manner. Mol Biol Cell 18:2525-32 (2007). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 17475776
- Klaewsongkram J et al. Krüppel-like factor 4 regulates B cell number and activation-induced B cell proliferation. J Immunol 179:4679-84 (2007). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 17878366
- Lukas J et al. Cyclin D2 is a moderately oscillating nucleoprotein required for G1 phase progression in specific cell types. Oncogene 10:2125-34 (1995). PubMed: 7784057
- Lukas J et al. Cyclin D1 is dispensable for G1 control in retinoblastoma gene-deficient cells independently of cdk4 activity. Mol Cell Biol 15:2600-11 (1995). PubMed: 7739541